• The item must be returned in a new and unworn condition (no damage, no wear).
• The item being returned must have the jewelry tag attached.
• Customized items (including customized size, engraved, customized color) will not be accepted for exchange,
• Replacement will not be accepted for a refund. We will offer an exchange or store credits only.
• You will be responsible for the return shipping cost.
Here’s what you need to know if your ring doesn’t immediately fit
First and foremost, gentlemen, ensure that you buy your rings from a store that has a free exchange policy like Saint Tracy because we may have the same ring in a different size and will gladly exchange it for you. If we don’t have the same ring in a different size, we will offer to resize the ring if it is possible. Our Exchange Policy is 7 days from date of purchase, please propose as soon as you buy the ring lol. After 7 days, you will be charged a penalty fee of N10,000 UP TO 30 DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE.. All exchanges must take place within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days, we can no longer exchange any ring.
Smaller rings sizes can’t be resized
Unfortunately, there’s almost nothing that can be done if the ring size is too small or if it is an eternity band except exchange it for another set or design. Example, you bought a size 5 ring, and you find out you are a size 7. We will advise you just pick a size 7 ring instead of trying to adjust the ring.
If the ring needs to go up more than two sizes, there can be significant stress put on the ring it will affect the claws holding the stones– and it may just not be worth it.
What about temporary fixes?
If you can't have your ring resized right away, if it is too big, we may add a ring guard or snug to make it fit a little better. It is plastic and it is small enough to hide behind your finger and make the ring tighter.